A true kitchen staple, this All-Clad Stainless 41126 12" covered fry pan works well for searing, browning, and pan-frying. Its flat bottom and flared sides make for easy tossing or turning with a spatula. The All-Clad frying pan accommodates cooking at higher heat with oils to develop foods with full flavor, color, and crisp texture. All-Clad's Stainless 3-ply cookware features a thick-gauge aluminum core that attracts heat fast, while the addition of stainless steel ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface. Even more, its stainless-steel interior with a starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, and it won't react with food, so there's no risk of food picking up a metallic taste. Made in the USA, the Stainless cookware offers warp-resistant strength, dishwasher-safe convenience, and can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad's most popular cookware collection, All-Clad Stainless.
- 12" covered fry pan with wide flat base and versatile low-profile shape
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600°F; induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA