The All-Clad Stainless 42006, 0.5-quart butter warmer makes a valuable addition to every cookware collection. The petite design and convenient flared pouring rim render it the perfect choice for melting butter, warming syrup, sauces or soups and is ideal for individual servings of sides or soufflés. All-Clad's Stainless 3-ply cookware features a thick-gauge aluminum core that attracts heat fast, while the addition of stainless steel ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface. Even more, its stainless-steel interior with a starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, and it won't react with food, so there's no risk of food picking up a metallic taste. Made in the USA, the Stainless cookware offers warp-resistant strength, dishwasher-safe convenience, and can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad's most popular cookware collection, All-Clad Stainless.
- 0.5-quart butter warmer with convenient flared edge - perfect for melting butter or warming syrup
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600°F; induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA