Expertly melt chocolate, whisk up egg-based sauces, or keep gravy warm with this All-Clad Stainless 42025, 2-quart sauce pan with double boiler. Its porcelain insert nests inside the saucepan, creating indirect heat, perfect for foods that have a tendency to seize or separate over direct heat. The saucepan can also be used on its own to reheat, cook, or make sauces. All-Clad's Stainless 3-ply cookware features a thick-gauge aluminum core that attracts heat fast, while the addition of stainless steel ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface. Even more, its stainless-steel interior with a starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, and it won't react with food, so there's no risk of food picking up a metallic taste. Made in the USA, the Stainless cookware offers warp-resistant strength, dishwasher-safe convenience, and can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad's most popular cookware collection, All-Clad Stainless.
- Double boiler with 2 Qt. stainless-steel saucepan and 1.5 Qt. porcelain insert; gently transfers heat for expertly melting chocolate, making custards, or cooking delicate sauces
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base; flat stainless-steel lid
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600°F (without lid); induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA