The All-Clad Stainless 4106 NS R2, 7 In. nonstick French skillet features a large surface area and round sides that hold in heat and liquids while preventing splattering, making the pan ideal for searing, browning and pan frying a wide range of foods, including eggs and meats. The round sides allow for large quantities of food to be easily flipped and facilitate easy basting while cooking, yielding superb results full of flavor and color. All-Clad's Stainless 3-ply cookware features a thick-gauge aluminum core that attracts heat fast, while the addition of stainless steel ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface. Even more, the All-Clad cookware's three layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating ensure effortless food release and make cleanup a breeze. Made in the USA, the Stainless cookware offers warp-resistant strength, dishwasher-safe convenience, and can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad's most popular cookware collection, All-Clad Stainless.
- 7 In. nonstick French skillet with wide flat base and versatile round sides
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- All-Clad cookware's three layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating ensure effortless food release and make cleanup a breeze
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees F; induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA