Perfect for searing, browning, and pan-frying, this All-Clad COPPER CORE 6108 SS 8-inch fry pan features a flat bottom and flared sides that allow for easy tossing or turning with a spatula. The All-Clad frying pan accommodates cooking at higher heat with oils to develop foods with full rich flavor, color, and crisp texture. Designed for professional use, COPPER CORE features 5-ply construction with a copper center, which transfers heat and spreads it quickly, evenly, and precisely throughout the cookware, all the way to the rim. The super-responsive cookware works well for recipes that require precise temperature control, such as delicate sauces. COPPER CORE's 18/10 stainless-steel interior offers a highly polished cooking surface with a starburst finish for superior stick resistance, easy maintenance, and non-reactivity with food to preserve true flavor. Made in the USA, All-Clad COPPER CORE cookware offers upscale aesthetics with a copper skive cut away for long-lasting beauty.
- 8-inch fry pan with wide flat base and versatile low-profile shape
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for even heating, warp-free strength, and reliable responsiveness
- Highly polished stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Riveted stainless-steel handles with venting and contoured for a comfortable grip; flared edges; capacity etched on base
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F; optimized for induction; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA