Expertly melt chocolate, whisk up egg-based sauces, or keep gravy warm with this All-Clad COPPER CORE 62025 SS 2-quart sauce pan with double boiler. Its porcelain insert nests inside the saucepan, creating indirect heat perfect for foods that have a tendency to seize or separate over direct heat. The saucepan can also be used on its own to reheat, cook, or make sauces. Designed for professional use, COPPER CORE features 5-ply construction with a copper center, which transfers heat and spreads it quickly, evenly, and precisely throughout the cookware, all the way to the rim. The super-responsive cookware works well for recipes that require precise temperature control, such as delicate sauces. COPPER CORE's 18/10 stainless-steel interior offers a highly polished cooking surface with a starburst finish for superior stick resistance, easy maintenance, and non-reactivity with food to preserve true flavor. Made in the USA, All-Clad COPPER CORE cookware offers upscale aesthetics with a copper skive cut away for long-lasting beauty.
- Double boiler with 2 Qt. Copper Core sauce pan and 1.5 Qt. porcelain insert; gently transfers heat for expertly melting chocolate, making custards, or cooking delicate sauces
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for even heating, warp-free strength, and reliable responsiveness
- Highly polished stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Riveted stainless-steel handles with venting and contoured for a comfortable grip; stainless-steel lids; flared edges; capacity etched on base
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F; optimized for induction; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA