Because of its shape, this All-Clad COPPER CORE 6203 SS 3 Qt. sauce pan pan is ideal for making sauces, heating liquids, cooking food in liquids and reheating. With high, straight sides and a smaller surface area, the sauce pan holds heat well and limits evaporation. The classic sauce pan is a versatile essential found in a variety of sizes in every well- equipped kitchen, and it can be used with or without its lid to control evaporation. Designed for professional use, COPPER CORE features 5-ply construction with a copper center, which transfers heat and spreads it quickly, evenly, and precisely throughout the cookware, all the way to the rim. The super-responsive cookware works well for recipes that require precise temperature control, such as delicate sauces. COPPER CORE's 18/10 stainless-steel interior offers a highly polished cooking surface with a starburst finish for superior stick resistance, easy maintenance, and non-reactivity with food to preserve true flavor. Made in the USA, All-Clad COPPER CORE cookware offers upscale aesthetics with a copper skive cut away for long-lasting beauty.
- 3 Qt. sauce pan with loop handle, and high, straight sides perfect for making sauces or heating liquids
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for even heating, warp-free strength, and reliable responsiveness
- Highly polished stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Riveted stainless-steel handles with venting and contoured for a comfortable grip; stainless-steel lids; flared edges; capacity etched on base
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F; optimized for induction; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA