The All-Clad COPPER CORE 640318 SS 3 Qt. sauteuse features a large surface area and tall, straight sides, the ideal design for searing foods then adding liquid to braise or deglaze. The pan's distinctive domed lid holds in heat and circulates moisture, delivering tender, flavorful results. Offering the convenience of creating all-in-one-pan meals, this versatile sauteuse effortlessly transfers from stovetop to oven to table, all with the ease and comfort of its large loop handles. Designed for professional use, COPPER CORE features 5-ply construction with a copper center, which transfers heat and spreads it quickly, evenly, and precisely throughout the cookware, all the way to the rim. The super-responsive cookware works well for recipes that require precise temperature control, such as delicate sauces. COPPER CORE's 18/10 stainless-steel interior offers a highly polished cooking surface with a starburst finish for superior stick resistance, easy maintenance, and non-reactivity with food to preserve true flavor. Made in the USA, All-Clad COPPER CORE cookware offers upscale aesthetics with a copper skive cut away for long-lasting beauty.
- 3 Qt. sauteuse with a round bottom, large cooking surface and tall sides - perfect for creating all-in-one-pan meals
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for even heating, warp-free strength, and reliable responsiveness
- Highly polished stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Riveted stainless-steel handles with venting and contoured for a comfortable grip; stainless-steel lids; flared edges; capacity etched on base
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F; optimized for induction; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA