Deeper than a traditional fry pan, this All-Clad COPPER CORE 6405 SS 5 Qt. sauté pan features a large surface area and tall, straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken breasts and fish fillets, the sauté pan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid; all in one pan. The lid locks in moisture and heat to thoroughly finish meats on the stove top or in the oven. Designed for professional use, COPPER CORE features 5-ply construction with a copper center, which transfers heat and spreads it quickly, evenly, and precisely throughout the cookware, all the way to the rim. The super-responsive cookware works well for recipes that require precise temperature control, such as delicate sauces. COPPER CORE's 18/10 stainless-steel interior offers a highly polished cooking surface with a starburst finish for superior stick resistance, easy maintenance, and non-reactivity with food to preserve true flavor. Made in the USA, All-Clad COPPER CORE cookware offers upscale aesthetics with a copper skive cut away for long-lasting beauty.
- 5 Qt. saute pan with large cooking surface and tall sides - perfect for sauteing, browning or searing
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for even heating, warp-free strength, and reliable responsiveness
- Highly polished stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Riveted stainless-steel handles with venting and contoured for a comfortable grip; stainless-steel lids; flared edges; capacity etched on base
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F; optimized for induction; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA