This All-Clad COPPER CORE 6500 SS 5.5 Qt. Dutch Oven features a round bottom that facilitates effortless stirring without sticking. Generously large and deep, the dutch oven can be used for braising, stewing, browning and slow cooking, all in the same vessel, making it an excellent choice for one-pot meals.The domed lid is specially designed to retain moisture by returning flavorful vapors. The lid can be used either in the oven or on the stovetop and can be removed to finish cooking. Designed for professional use, COPPER CORE features 5-ply construction with a copper center, which transfers heat and spreads it quickly, evenly, and precisely throughout the cookware, all the way to the rim. The super-responsive cookware works well for recipes that require precise temperature control, such as delicate sauces. COPPER CORE's 18/10 stainless-steel interior offers a highly polished cooking surface with a starburst finish for superior stick resistance, easy maintenance, and non-reactivity with food to preserve true flavor. Made in the USA, All-Clad COPPER CORE cookware offers upscale aesthetics with a copper skive cut away for long-lasting beauty.
- 5.5 Qt. Dutch Oven with a round bottom and high walls, generously large and deep
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for even heating, warp-free strength, and reliable responsiveness
- Highly polished stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Riveted stainless-steel handles with venting and contoured for a comfortable grip; stainless-steel lids; flared edges; capacity etched on base
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F; optimized for induction; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA