A true kitchen staple, this All-Clad d5® STAINLESS Brushed BD55110 10-inch fry pan is great for searing, browning, and pan-frying. Its flat bottom and flared sides make for easy tossing or turning with a spatula. The pan accommodates cooking at higher heat with oils to develop foods with full flavor, color, and crisp texture. The only cookware of its kind, All-Clad d5® STAINLESS features a patented technology of five alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless steel. d5® STAINLESS cookware heats slowly and evenly, which means perfectly browned proteins throughout, from the center all the way to the edge. The 5-ply bonded cookware's 18/10 stainless-steel interior with a highly polished starburst finish offers natural stick resistance and prevents food from picking up a metallic taste, while its stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty. Made in the USA and dishwasher-safe, All-Clad d5® STAINLESS cookware provides a lifetime of cooking enjoyment.
- 10-inch fry pan with wide flat base and versatile low-profile shape
- 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and conductive aluminum for warp-free strength and even heating throughout
- Highly polished stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Capacity etched on base; heat-resistant stainless-steel handles with large bolster and permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; flared pouring rims
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F; optimized for induction; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA