Because of its shape, this All-Clad d5® STAINLESS Brushed BD55203, 3 Qt. sauce pan is ideal for making sauces, heating liquids, cooking food in liquids and reheating. With high, straight sides and a smaller surface area, the sauce pan holds heat well and limits evaporation. The classic sauce pan is a versatile essential found in a variety of sizes in every well- equipped kitchen, and it can be used with or without its lid to control evaporation. The only cookware of its kind, All-Clad d5® STAINLESS features a patented technology of five alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless steel. d5® STAINLESS cookware heats slowly and evenly, which means perfectly browned proteins throughout, from the center all the way to the edge. The 5-ply bonded cookware's 18/10 stainless-steel interior with a highly polished starburst finish offers natural stick resistance and prevents food from picking up a metallic taste, while its stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty. Made in the USA and dishwasher-safe, All-Clad d5® STAINLESS cookware provides a lifetime of cooking enjoyment.
- 3 Qt. sauce pan with loop handle, and high, straight sides, perfect for making sauces or heating liquids
- 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and conductive aluminum for warp-free strength and even heating throughout
- Highly polished stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Capacity etched on base; heat-resistant stainless-steel handles with large bolster and permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; flat stainless-steel lids; flared pouring rims
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F; optimized for induction; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA