Deeper than a traditional fry pan, the All-Clad HA1 Hard Anodized E7853364 4-quart nonstick sauté pan with lid features a large surface area and tall, straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken breasts and fish fillets, the 4-quart sauté pan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid; all in one pan. The lid locks in moisture and heat to thoroughly finish meats on the stovetop or in the oven. With HA1 Hard Anodized cookware, you can experience the renowned quality of All-Clad and the ultimate convenience of nonstick. The All-Clad cookware's three layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating ensure effortless food release and make cleanup a breeze. Even more, Hard Anodized nonstick cookware offers dishwasher-safe convenience, induction compatibility, and warp-resistant strength. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad.
- 4 qt. saute pan with flat base and tall sides, great for browning or searing, then deglazing, all in one pan
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction for fast, even heating and easy cleanup; stainless-steel bonded base; optimized for induction
- PFOA-free nonstick coating for healthier cooking with less fat; secure-fitting lids trap in heat and moisture and allow for checking on food at a glance
- Stainless-steel handles contoured for a comfortable hold and permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F (without lids); dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty