The height of the sides of the All-Clad Hard Anodized E7859464 12 inch Chef's Pan make it ideal for sautéing, frying or steaming greater amounts of food with sufficient space for turning and stirring. The Chef's Pan features a flat bottom and wide mouth, which accelerates the evaporation of liquids. The domed lid can be used to retain moisture while cooking or to keep foods hot until serving. The flared edge and generous surface area make this pan ideal for preparing risotto and a wide variety of stir-fry recipes. With HA1 Hard Anodized cookware, you can experience the renowned quality of All-Clad and the ultimate convenience of nonstick. The All-Clad cookware's three layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating ensure effortless food release and make cleanup a breeze. Even more, Hard Anodized nonstick cookware offers dishwasher-safe convenience, induction compatibility, and warp-resistant strength. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad.
- 12-inch Chef's pan with flat base, wide mouth and high sides
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction for fast, even heating and easy cleanup; stainless-steel bonded base; optimized for induction
- PFOA-free nonstick coating for healthier cooking with less fat; secure-fitting lids trap in heat and moisture and allow for checking on food at a glance
- Stainless-steel handles contoured for a comfortable hold and permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F (without lids); dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty