A true kitchen staple, the All-Clad Hard Anodized E7859664 12 inch nonstick fry pan with lid is ideal for searing, browning, and pan-frying everything from eggs to meats. The fry pan features a flat bottom and flared sides that make tossing foods effortless and allow for easy turning with a spatula. The All-Clad frying pan is great for cooking at higher heat with oils to develop foods with full rich flavor, color, and crisp texture. Use the lid to lock in moisture and heat after browning or searing to cook meats thoroughly on the stovetop or in the oven. With HA1 Hard Anodized cookware, you can experience the renowned quality of All-Clad and the ultimate convenience of nonstick. The All-Clad cookware's three layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating ensure effortless food release and make cleanup a breeze. Even more, Hard Anodized nonstick cookware offers dishwasher-safe convenience, induction compatibility, and warp-resistant strength. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad.
- 12-inch fry pan with wide flat base and versatile low-profile shape
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction for fast, even heating and easy cleanup; stainless-steel bonded base; optimized for induction
- PFOA-free nonstick coating for healthier cooking with less fat; secure-fitting lids trap in heat and moisture and allow for checking on food at a glance
- Stainless-steel handles contoured for a comfortable hold and permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F (without lids); dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty