The De'Longhi Livenza Convection Oven, model EO241150.M, uses highly efficient convection technology to circulate hot air to cook faster and more evenly, while preheating up to 3X faster than a conventional oven.* It makes food preparation easy with its ability to roast, broil or bake food perfectly right from your kitchen countertop. *When compared to average 30 5.0 cu. ft. built-in ovens.
- THE PRECISE TEMPERATURE The internal temperature check guarantees
that you are cooking with the right amount
of heat for every meal.
- DOUBLE SURROUND COOKING Whether baking, roasting or broiling, the oven distributes heat evenly with its two specific heating areas.
- MULTI-LEVEL COOKING Four adjustable positions for the two
included racks maximize space and
save you time for a variety of meals.
- SIMPLE CLEANUP The non-stick interior and removable
crumb tray makes clean up a breeze.
- SEE WHAT'S COOKING The internal light helps you keep an eye
on your dishes.
- SPACIOUS, YET COMPACT 24L/.8 cu. ft. of cooking capacity is
big enough for family meals, yet the
streamlined design takes up minimal
- EIGHT PRESET PROGRAMS Whether you want to make a pizza,
roast a chicken or bake cookies, one
of the eight preset programs is perfect
for the job.
- THE POWER OF CONVECTION Powerful convection technology cooks faster and more evenly by circulating hot air.