Grove 45 Extra Virgin Olive Oil has an intense green color and a robust, fruity, spicy flavor. Milled in Napa Valley in California from Italian varieties, Frantoio, Leccino, Maurino, Pendolino, and Noccellara del Belice , the oil is well-rounded with a slight pepper finish. The unique extruded aluminum bottle protects the oil from UV rays and thus sustaining its flavor characteristics. Grove 45 EVOO is the proud recipient of the California Olive Oil Council Seal of Excellence.
- Their groves are located in the Chiles Valley District AVA in the Napa Valley Appellation.
- Farmed organically in Napa, California.
- A medium to full-bodied robust oil with an intensely deep green color and a fresh, fruity and peppery character.
- After milling, the oil rests for two months and is bottled in mid January.
- A 550ml distincitve aluminum bottle.