Made of 99% iron and 1% carbon, our carbon steel pans are as slippery as a brand-new nonstick with better sear and without any synthetic coating. Protected with an oily finish your pan will withstand oxidation during shipment and help with the seasonning process. Made in France and lifetime warranted, our pans will pass on for generations. Easy to season for a natural nonstick finish. The more you use it, the better it performs. The darker it becomes, the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
- Made of 99% iron, a natural mineral material
- Traditional French handle and lyonnnaise shape for flipping the food
- Low to high temperature cooking
- 2.5 mm thick
- The more the pan is used, the more nonstick it is
- Suitable for oven cooking for 2 hours at 400°F
- Handmade in France