Compact, rugged and easy to use. Just aim and push the button, read current surface temperatures in less than a second. It measures surface temperatures of hot, hazardous or hard-to-reach objects without contact.
This infrared thermometer measures the surface temperature of an object. The unit’s optics sense emitted, reflected, and transmitted energy, which is collected and focused onto a detector. The unit’s electronics translate the information into a temperature reading, which is displayed on the unit. For increased ease and accuracy, the laser pointer makes aiming even more precise.
- Simply aim the laser and press the trigger to measure your cooking surface temperature.
- Instant readings in °F or °C.
- Large bright LCD with backlight.
- Measures temperature without contact.
- Measures from -44°F to 1022°F.
- Check for hot/cool spots.
- Accurate up to 5 feet away.
- 1 - 9 volt battery included.